- New for 2013: All individuals must submit their own registration. We cannot accept registrations from advisors or others on behalf of a student. MN Academy of Science is also unable to accept mass registrations from institutions.
- All event registration details must be submitted at one time, the system will not save your information until you have gone through all steps of registration. Please plan accordingly.
Undergraduate Student Presenters
- Registration is a two-part process. You will register yourself for the event first, then you will register your poster and/or paper.
- After you register for event and your poster and/or paper you must send a Word version of your abstract via email to Megan Buchanan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you have completed the event registration process please select either the Winchell Poster Submission or the Winchell Paper Submission gray tab at the top of the page to register your poster and/or paper information. (If you are presenting in both you will need to register information in both tabs.)
- Please have all of your contact information available, your presentation details, and your payment available during registration.
- ACS: If you or your advisor is a member of ACS, please indicate this on the registration form in the appropriate section. ACS will pay registration fees for the first SEVEN presenters of each institution.
Other Meeting Participants
- Please have all of your contact information and payment details available during registration.
If you have any questions or need registration assistance, please contact Megan Buchanan at email@example.com or at 612-423-0707.
Ready to register? Click the 'Register Now' link to get started.
Registration for this event is closed.